Consider a rewarding, flexible career at KBS with plenty of room for growth and an award-winning, four-season lifestyle.
Responsibilities for Senior Tax Accountant:
- Reviews basic and complex tax returns; Corporate, S-Corp and partnership taxes
- Knowledge of Canadian tax implications
- Assumes responsibility of all phases of client work, from gathering client information, oversight of preparation of tax return, and delivery of final tax return
- Effectively communicates with clients and maintains quality relationships
- Market the firm’s services and products to attract new clients and promote firm growth
Qualifications for Senior Tax Accountant:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with 3 to 5 years experience in a public accounting firm
- CPA license or on track to receive within a year
- Experience with healthcare, construction or non-profit businesses, a plus
- Understands tax software and other technology
- Capable of performing tax technical research
- Knowledge of Ultra Tax a plus
- Positive, fun work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional casual dress
- Manageable busy season hours
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) plan with match
- Company sponsored gym membership
To apply for this job please visit accountingfly.breezy.hr.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.