Maximize your Potential at Cornwell Jackson: IMMEDIATE HIRE
This is a great opportunity to work at a friendly, open door firm offering a flexible schedule. You’ll work directly with a variety of our Business Services clients and closely with team members, so good communication skills are key. Office time will be required for the first couple of months, so you must live in a location convenient to our Plano office. But after getting up to speed, daily office time is not required.
Major Responsibilities & Duties for Accountant, Business Services:
- Manage day-to-day accounting process and assist in month-end close for clients. This includes A/P, A/R, journal entries, account reconciliations.
- Assist with preparation of financial statements.
- Work closely with the Sr. Accountant and other Accountants in the group.
- Provide superior and responsive professional services for clients.
- Proactively solve problems and maintain client relationships.
- Detailed oriented with a strong level of accuracy in aspects of reporting and communication.
- Work with the department manager to automate and streamline processes, and create procedures.
- Assist with onboarding of new clients.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented individual.
Requirements & Qualifications for Accountant, Business Services:
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of recent accounting experience.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and set daily, weekly and monthly priorities.
- High degree of computer literacy, including extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office and specifically Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience with QuickBooks, QBO and other accounting software, such as Intacct.
- Generally tech-savvy.
The candidate will be responsible to/for:
- Ongoing phone consultations with client base.
- Support the other members of the Outsourced Accounting Service group.
- Special client projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Licenses:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or related field.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.