Bookkeeper360 is currently seeking an experienced tax professional to join our staff in a supervisory capacity.
The Tax Supervisor will be responsible for supervising and reviewing the preparation of federal, state and local income tax returns for businesses and individuals, and will actively oversee tax research and planning. The qualified candidate will have a strong background in C corporations, S corporations and partnerships, and will be adept at handling the complex issues that may arise in these areas. As this position offers significant growth opportunity, we are seeking someone who is interested in becoming an integral part of the firm for many years to come. The Tax Supervisor will use his/her leadership skills, and creative thinking, to support staff, and maintain high standards of excellence on all engagements. He/she will draw upon recent public accounting experience, and excellent technical knowledge, to lead, develop and mentor junior staff, and to promote individual professional growth within the firm. We expect that the Tax Supervisor will develop, and maintain, solid client relationships while overseeing challenging assignments and taking a proactive approach to engagement planning.
- Identify and implement tax planning and consulting opportunities
- Prepare and review client tax calculations
- Manage client tax relationships, multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Supervise and develop staff
- Manage, direct and monitor multiple client engagements as well as serve as a business advisor to the client
- Identify and assist with implementation of tax planning and tax savings strategies
- Research and consult on complex tax matters
- Ability to manage and develop staff in a highly interactive team environment
- Licensed CPA with 5 to 7 years of recent accounting experience
- Ability to supervise, review, train and mentor junior staff
- Strong review, research and analytical skills
- Extremely organized and able to multi-task
- Ability to meet deadlines and work within time constraints
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous PTO
- Health insurance
- Bonus plan
- 401(k)/Profit sharing plan
Bookkeeper360 is a respected and rewarding place to work!
- Fast growing cloud based financial technology company
- Industry recognized – check us out in Forbes and Going Concern
- Experienced leadership
- Trusted client relationships
- Collaborative, learning environment
- Invest in long term career
- Give back to the community
Bookkeeper360 is currently establishing its roots in an up and coming industry. By joining the team you will find yourself growing with the company, gaining experience, and attaining responsibility. As you build an understanding of multiple industry verticals you will become a top earner within your profession. Bookkeeper360 has experienced an exponential growth phase for the past 5 years. As Bookkeeper360 has expanded beyond start-up it’s demand for talented professionals has become immense.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.