Virtual Senior Accountant
BE PART OF A GROWING BUSINESS, INTERESTING CLIENTS, USE TECH SAVVY SOLUTIONS
HPC is looking for a self-motivated Virtual Senior Accountant to join their team of tech-savvy problem-solvers. The right candidate enjoys the culture of working remotely, taking care of clients, and using a variety of technology to regularly communicate with co-workers and keep a detailed record of all client work performed.
Responsibilities for Virtual Senior Accountant:
- Prepare client financial statements
- Maintain & review General Ledger, AP, AR
- Make Journal Entries for depreciation and amortization
- Create and maintain capitalization tables
- Prepare client month end close
- Maintain inventory and assets
- Communicate and build relationships with clients
Requirements for Virtual Senior Accountant:
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 4-5 years of public and industry experience, with e-commerce a plus; demonstrated experience of managing multiple clients.
- Tech-savvy and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Skype, Xero, Quickbooks On-line, cloud accounting technology
- Must be an independent, resourceful, self-starter; and also a team player
- Strong analytical skills – see the big picture, how things relate and affect one another, within the clients books, as well as business
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work, in a remote team organization by comfortably using communication tools such as Slack and Zoom to connect with virtual co-workers.
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Dedicated work space in your home.
- Stable work history
- Cloud-based firm, you can work anywhere there is Wi-Fi
- Flexible hours, as long as deliverables are met
- Our clients are located around the world, so flexibility is required, and is our strength, as we strive to make a difference on a daily basis
- Develop relationships across the globe and gain invaluable experience while working on a variety of business types, with highly interesting clients
- Competitive medical plan and profit sharing plan
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.