This post is an excerpt from the Accountingfly eBook, “How to Write the Ultimate Accounting Job Posting.” This eBook will teach you how to write more engaging and actionable job postings.
Before submitting your accounting job posting, consult this SEO checklist to make sure you’re maximizing traffic and visibility.
- You’ve used Google Keyword Planner to select a keyword phrase that both pertains to your job opening and generates moderate to heavy traffic
- Your keyword phrase appears in the job title
- Your keyword phrase appears in either the headline or at least one subhead
- Your keyword phrase appears at least three times in the body of the posting
- The word “accountant” appears at least five times in the posting
- If this is a remote job, the word “remote” appears at least five times in the posting
- If possible, your keyword phrase appears in the URL of the posting
- If possible, your keyword phrase appears in the metadata of your posting, including text and images (Learn more about metadata and metatags)