At Cornwell Jackson, we take great pride in the success of our professionals. We are currently searching for a full-time Accounting Associate to work onsite at our Plano, TX headquarters.
Successful candidates will have excellent customer service and must be outcome-oriented. The ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment.
Responsibilities for Accounting Associate:
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the business services group
- Perform bank and credit card reconciliations
- Complete client specific data entry projects
- Analyze transactions for assigned accounts
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies
- Prepare variety of reports
- Update and maintain variety of general journals, records, and other transactions as assigned
- Perform accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Verify the accuracy of AP & AR invoices and investigate questionable data
Qualifications for Accounting Associate:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, or working towards it
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting experience
- QuickBooks experience required
- Microsoft office experience (Excel is a must)
- Able to multi-task, stay organized, and effectively adapt to client needs and deadline
- Attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional manner with internal and external customers
- Capable of working independently and as a team member
- Business casual dress
- Excellent medical/dental coverage
- Flexible benefits
Salary commensurate with experience.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.