Are you looking for…
- An opportunity where you can thrive creatively and develop professionally & personally?
- Work that’s interesting and meaningful?
- A flexible work environment that cares about the impact of your workload on your personal life?
- Are you passionate, enthusiastic and helpful?
- Do you have a strong interest in small business?
- Are you tired of the “fire drill” mentality at your current firm? (Late nights that never end, always another “accounting emergency”)
- Looking for work/life balance AND a unique opportunity for success? (Would you like to go home for dinner on time once in a while?)
- Are you an accountant with a fresh, energetic and great personality? (Is this an oxymoron?)
- Do you want to work directly with awesome, invested business owners?
- Are you interested in being part of a unique firm that is laid back and thinks outside the box?
- Do you want to be a part of a firm that values what you can bring to the table?
Our team is looking for an innovative individual to help lead our local accounting into the future generation of the accounting industry. Sounds interesting? Read on for more details.
Accounting Freedom, Ltd. is a CPA firm that specializes in serving small businesses. We have a history of strong and steady growth and we will continue that into the foreseeable future! We work with owners of small businesses to help them be better organized, make more money, and save on taxes. We provide a structured package of services including monthly accounting, tax prep and planning, bill pay, payroll processing, and most importantly – advice and consultation. Our clients depend on our expertise and our commitment to personal service. Because we are a small firm, our employees play a real role in our clients’ success.
We know that having the best staff is critical to our success. Our goal is to help our staff thrive professionally and personally. This is because we care about our employees and we know that low turnover is good for our team and good for our business. We are committed to helping our employees develop their professional skills. Our team is generous in sharing their time and helping other team members develop new skills quickly. We help our staff develop into experienced accounting and tax professionals.
For more information about who we are, please visit www.accountingfreedom.com.
Attributes of Candidate:
- #1 – Strong desire to learn and grow
- Certified Public Accountant, Enrolled Agent or working towards certification
- 3 + years public accounting experience
- Recent experience preparing federal and state business & individual tax returns (3 + years preferred) and tax research experience
- Management experience (e.g. being responsible for project workflows and deadlines, or managing staff)
- Ability to self-lead and work under minimal to no supervision
- Desire and ability to be innovative and creative with new ideas for developing a “firm of the future”
- Must be computer savvy, embrace technology and ability to learn new technology quickly
- Comfortable with a changing environment and role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Description of Role:
As an Accounting Manager, your main responsibility will be to provide outstanding personal service to a section of our small business clientele. We interact with our clients on a frequent basis and our systems keep workflow running smoothly throughout the year. You will supervise and review the monthly accounting process, prepare and review tax filings (S corp, LLC, 1040) and help our clients with ongoing tax planning. As a primary contact person, you will provide exceptional personal service to clients in long-lasting working relationships. We need your help to service a rapidly growing number of clients. And, you will have a seat at our management table. Your entrepreneurial drive to help us grow our business is just as important as your technical skills!
Accounting Freedom, Ltd.will reward your talents with an attractive salary plus bonus. Excellent career and income opportunities exist for someone who will grow with us. You will also receive a competitive benefits package that includes group health insurance, 401(k) Plan with company match, and paid holidays & vacation. Enjoy a convenient location along with additional benefits such as flexible scheduling and paid continuing education.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume via Indeed.com then go to the following link: https://www.optimizehire.org/apply-job?i=MTM2Mg%3D%3D
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.