Accounting Manager | Beach Cities Accounting | Manhattan Beach, CA
The Accounting Manager is a key member of the senior management team, responsible for leading the Accounting team and performing hands-on Accounting work for Beach Cities Accounting’s clients. This position will also work to strengthen ongoing operations in the areas of accounting for clients, strategy and human resources.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Hand’s on Controller work, depending on clients’ needs using QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online
- Implementation and start-up of new clients
- Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, account coding of bank feeds, and reconciliation of the balance sheet accounts for clients
- Controller calls with clients to discuss financial operations.
- Drive day to day operations
- Assist in supervising and developing employees by reviewing their work and ensuring its accuracy, providing them with feedback as needed
- Align resources to achieve key business priorities
- Attract, Retain, and develop talent and teams
Qualifications and skills include:
- Proven experience as an Accounting Manager Manager or a similar relevant role
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting.
- Experience working with multiple clients
- Highly proficient with QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online.
- Tech forward personality; strong ability to learn new technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and earn their trust.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Competitive compensation
- Vacation time
- 401k with match
To apply for this job please visit accountingfly.breezy.hr.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.