Accountingprose is a fast-paced cloud accounting service which provides full cycle accounting and payroll services to a diverse group of clients. We have two main locations in Denver, Colorado and Phoenix, Arizona, respectively, yet clients and employees are located all over the United States. With a focus on interaction and relationship building we create a unique experience that is the driving force of our attitude and commitment to ourselves and to our clients. This commitment is considered key to our success and can be characterized as open, inquisitive, resourceful, fun and accountable. Our team members are enthusiastic, positive, organized, highly resourceful and tech-savvy.
You will be responsible for multiple clients and will be expected to prepare financial statements, prepare and remit multi-state sale and use tax, enter accounts payable, accounts receivable, process payroll, enter credit card charges and manage source documents. You will also be responsible for building trust and rapport with our clients through weekly progress reports and necessary updates performed in a timely, thorough, professional and friendly manner. You will gain mastery over the applications and software which Accountingprose utilizes to perform work.
- An accounting superhero with a firm grasp of GAAP rules
- Able to adapt to ever changing technology
- A “Chatty Cathy” who likes to hop on a call with a client, at a moment’s notice
- A spreadsheet wizard, able to make sense of lots of information
- Inventory Guru…. Or at least aspires to be
- A self starter that loves to contribute ideas and be heard
- A team player, with an extensive gif collection to be shared via Slack
- A sense of humor- We are a funny bunch of accounting weirdos
- 2-5 years of real world accounting experience. A well rounded, full cycle accountant
To apply for this job please visit accountingprose.bamboohr.com.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.