Mallory & Evans is one of the largest full-service mechanical contractors in Atlanta, Georgia. We are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join our accounting staff in the Scottdale, Georgia area.
Responsibilities for Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Setup new vendors and ensure all documentation from vendor is obtained and filed
- Update vendor records upon receipt of proper documentation
- Match invoices to purchase order and/or other documentation as may be required
- Ensure proper approval is obtained to process invoice
- Review invoice against applicable purchase order and note/flag any differences and/or note any questionable invoices or items on invoice
- Review expense reports for accuracy, proper approval and backup
- Enter and upload all payables into accounting system
- Communicate with vendors to obtain any needed documentation, to update on or provide payment information, resolve discrepancies in invoices or amounts due, and other vendor communication
- Reconcile accounts payable aging to general ledger balance
- Produce related accounts payable reports as required
- Perform check runs
- Purchase office supplies and coordinate office general maintenance services
- Perform other accounts payable requirements
Qualifications for Accounts Payable Clerk:
- 3+ years experience in accounts payable required
- 1-2 years HVAC, construction management, general contracting or subcontractor industry experience required
- Associates Degree in Business/Accounting preferred.
- Proactive and can-do attitude with a focus on customer service
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understand and use of Excel, Word and Adobe
- Experience in using multiple accounting programs
- Experience with Global Edge/DavisWare for business and accounting processes a plus
What we offer:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Life insurance
- Paid Time Off and holidays
To apply for this job please visit accountingfly.breezy.hr.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.