Forward thinking, modern CPA firm with a focus on entrepreneurs, seeks technology driven Senior Tax Accountant interested in either great growth opportunities or flexibility. We continue to grow at a very fast pace and need to continue to build out our team. We believe that there is a better way to serve clients and want to reshape the public accounting industry.
- Prepare entity and individual tax returns.
- Recommend and implement tax planning strategies.
- Identify additional opportunities with clients.
- Active and important member of a team that helps firm to innovate processes and workflow.
- Depending upon experience, technical review responsibilities for the work of other team members.
How we are different:
- Fixed price, technology driven firm.
- Proactive approach with our customers.
- Great culture that firmly believes in life balance, family life, and community involvement.
- No Timesheets/billable hours.
- CPA license.
- Tax and accounting experience with a public accounting firm.
- Tech savvy.
- A desire to help businesses grow and prosper.
- Good communication with co-workers and clients.
- Ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Self motivated and quick learner.
- Good attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Sense of humor.
What’s in it For You?
- Great opportunity for career growth. Clear path to partner laid out- not time dependent but results dependent.
- A results only driven work environment- we don’t care about and don’t track time sheets.
- A great team environment.
- Great Benefits- health insurance, 401k, etc.
- Exposure to new technologies and methods.
- Flexibility for lots of client interaction for those that want it. Minimized for those that do not.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.