Join our Outsourced Accounting Services team and you will help clients maximize their opportunities. Aprio has a career opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic team.
Submerge yourself with creative innovators striving for excellence. APRIO is the 50th largest CPA firm in the nation and has been named the “Best of the Best” accounting and forensic accounting firm in 2015 by INSIDE Public Accounting and the Daily Report, and was recently named one of the Top Places to Work for in Atlanta by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Whether it is adding to our 25 different spoken languages or sharing your expertise in 1 of our 8 industry specialties, you have priceless experiences and skills to drive our company’s growth and success. APRIO wants you to define our brand positioning, contribute to industry leading innovation, and help our clients thrive.
Position Responsibilities for Bookkeeper, Outsourced Accounting Services:
The Bookkeeper – Outsourced Accounting Services – is responsible for assisting with timely and accurate processing of client Accounts Payable transactions, applying client Accounts Receivable payments, and preparing client Payroll data for processing.
- Input, coding & processing of client vendor bills received for payment
- Downloading and coding of credit card transactions
- New vendor setup and W-9 administration
- Recording client payments received against A/R
- Cash Posting
- Preparing client time sheets and data to provide for payroll processing
Qualifications Needed for Bookkeeper, Outsourced Accounting Services:
- Minimum of three years related experience required
- Experience working in a paperless environment strongly preferred
- High school diploma or GED. Some college preferred
- Experience with Bill.com, other accounting systems such as QuickBooks and NetSuite preferred
- Strong technology skills using Microsoft Office (365 preferred)
- Strong attention to detail keeping current, accurate & complete client files
- Commitment to accuracy when entering client transaction information
- Extremely organized
- Client-centric approach to all matters
- Ability to learn new technology software skills quickly
- Positive feedback from clients, client vendors and internal staff
Why work for Aprio?
At Aprio, we are passionate about helping our clients and our associates achieve what’s next. We are a premier CPA-led business advisory firm where thriving associates serve thriving clients. Whether you are just starting out, looking to advance into management, or searching for your next leadership role, Aprio offers the opportunity to join a winning team. At Aprio, you will work with industry-leading clients and collaborative and caring colleagues. We offer an entrepreneurial environment where our people come first, your ideas matter and you are rewarded with competitive compensation, industry-leading benefits and work life balance.
Some of the perks/benefits we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance on the first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k with Profit Sharing
- Generous Paid Time Off structure
- Parental Leave – coverage for both spouses
- Summer Hours/Flextime
- Tuition Assistance Program and CPA support program with cash incentive upon completion
- “Dress your Day” – jeans casual to business professional depending on your day
- Discretionary incentive compensation based on firm, group and individual performance
- Incentive compensation related to origination of new client sales
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.