Join our Tax team and you will help support clients maximize their opportunities. Aprio has a career opportunity for an R&D Senior Associate to join their dynamic team in our Atlanta, GA.
Work with a leader in the industry focused on what’s next. Aprio, LLP is the top 50 largest CPA firms in the nation and was recently named one of the Top Places to Work for in Atlanta by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. But enough about us. We are eager to learn more about your experiences, expertise, and passion for technical excellence and client service. Whether you have industry expertise in one of our 6 industry specialties, or you have language skills to add to our international team’s 25+ spoken languages, come to contribute to a culture of innovation focused on helping both clients and fellow associates thrive.
Position Responsibilities for R&D Senior Associate
Aprio’s tax professionals are committed to exceptional client service and developing and implementing intelligent strategies that can reduce our clients’ tax bills. Our Tax professionals handle federal tax issues and bring the experience and commitment necessary to provide both tax compliance and consulting services to help meet clients’ specific needs.
- Conduct Research and Development (R&D) project management
- Manage R&D credit studies and related activities
- Develop and sustain excellent client relationships during delivery of R&D services
- Assist in the new business development, including add-on business
- Assist other R&D project managers with the delivery of engagements as needed, including research and writing with regard to technical issues
- Provide R&D quality assurance, engagement reviewer and exam support
Qualifications Needed for R&D Senior Associate
- Four years of experience in federal income tax with recent public accounting firm professional experience
- Four years of experience performing R&D Tax Credit Studies
- Experience with large project management, including managing multiple client engagements and client service teams
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to articulate complex technical and financial information in a manner appropriate to the audience knowledge base
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Master’s degree preferred
- Licensed CPA
Why work for Aprio?
At Aprio, we are passionate about helping our clients and our associates achieve what’s next. We are a premier CPA-led business advisory firm where thriving associates serve thriving clients. Whether you are just starting out, looking to advance into management, or searching for your next leadership role, Aprio offers the opportunity to join a winning team. At Aprio, you will work with industry-leading clients and collaborative and caring colleagues. We offer an entrepreneurial environment where our people come first, your ideas matter and you are rewarded with competitive compensation, industry-leading benefits, and work-life balance.
Some of the perks/benefits we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance on the first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k with Profit Sharing
- Generous Paid Time Off structure
- Parental Leave – coverage for both spouses
- Summer Hours/Flextime
- Tuition Assistance Program and CPA support program with cash incentive upon completion
- “Dress your Day” – jeans casual to business professional depending on your day
- Discretionary incentive compensation based on firm, group, and individual performance
- Incentive compensation related to the origination of new client sales
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.