Aprio has an immediate opening for a Transaction Advisory Director. Join a team of dedicated transaction specialists that advise private equity funds, middle market companies and large corporations with middle market transactions. Apply your tax, accounting, and financial expertise to guide clients through every stage of the transaction lifecycle, from pre-transaction strategy through post-transaction value realization. You will work with clients across the nation and internationally in industries including manufacturing, distribution, technology, professional services, and retail.
At Aprio our team members are as entrepreneurial as the clients we serve. Here your advancement is determined by your own drive, performance, and achievement. We offer great benefits, a competitive base salary with incentive compensation including origination for new business. Aprio has been recognized by the Atlanta Journal Constitution as a Top Place to Work. Experience a better life/work balance with less travel and the ability to work remotely.
Position Responsibilities for Transaction Advisory Director
- Lead and identify business opportunities and enhance the go-to-market strategies in the Atlanta and New York City market and throughout the Northeast
- Lead and manage multiple buy side and sell side due diligence engagements (focus on financial due diligence)
- Participate in transactions related to the acquisitions by private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers
- Demonstrate an understanding of transaction advisory knowledge to client situations
- Identify trends in operating results, cash flows, quality of working capital, assets, and earnings, potential liabilities and exposures
- Develop and deliver quality planning approaches with timely and responsive services and work products that meet and/or exceed client expectations
Position Qualifications for Transaction Advisory Director
- Big 4 or other consulting backgrounds
- Bachelor’s degree
- Approximately 10 years of related work experience
- Successful track record of building and growing a financial due diligence practice
- Knowledge of the private equity groups
- Demonstrates thorough abilities to identify and address client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships and understand the client’s business
- Excellent written, oral, presentation skills
- Must be willing and able to travel when necessary (20% average)
- Strong verbal and written abilities
Why work for Aprio?
At Aprio, we are passionate about helping our clients and our associates achieve what’s next. We are a premier CPA-led business advisory firm where thriving associates serve thriving clients. Whether you are just starting out, looking to advance into management, or searching for your next leadership role, Aprio offers the opportunity to join a winning team. At Aprio, you will work with industry-leading clients and collaborative and caring colleagues. We offer an entrepreneurial environment where our people come first, your ideas matter and you are rewarded with competitive compensation, industry-leading benefits, and work-life balance.
Some of the perks/benefits we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance on the first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k with Profit Sharing
- Generous Paid Time Off structure
- Parental Leave – coverage for both spouses
- Summer Hours/Flextime
- Tuition Assistance Program and CPA support program with cash incentive upon completion
- “Dress your Day” – jeans casual to business professional depending on your day
- Discretionary incentive compensation based on firm, group, and individual performance
- Incentive compensation related to the origination of new client sales
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.