Join our Transaction Advisory team and you will help clients maximize their opportunities. Aprio has a career opportunity for a Transaction Advisory Senior Manager to join their dynamic team.
Submerge yourself with creative innovators striving for excellence. APRIO is the 50th largest CPA firm in the nation and was recently named one of the Top Places to Work for in Atlanta by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Whether it is adding to our 25 different spoken languages or sharing your expertise in 1 of our 8 industry specialties, you have priceless experiences and skills to drive our company’s growth and success. APRIO wants you to define our brand positioning, contribute to industry-leading innovation, and help our clients thrive.
Position Responsibilities for Transaction Advisory Senior Manager:
Aprio’s Transaction Advisory Services group has the prime opportunity to have a positive impact on our client – both strategics (private and public) and private equity investor groups operating in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, technology, retail and hospitality, and business services.
With our specialized knowledge, we dive into client’s buy side and sell side transactions and reemerge with important information and ways to ensure return on investment. We do everything we can to ensure that our clients make decisions in their best interest.
As a Senior Manager in Aprio’s Transaction Advisory Services department, a typical day might include:
- Plan, execute, direct and complete financial/accounting due diligence for private equity and strategic buyers and sellers from a variety of industries, including manufacturing and
- Distribution, technology, retail and hospitality, and business services.
- Develop relationships with clients and engage in effective interactions with target company executives
- Compiling and analyzing historical financial data/financial statements provided by buyer and/or seller as well as conducting interviews with buyer or seller
- Commenting on the quality of the client or selling company earnings (Quality of Earnings/normalized EBITDA) by highlighting significant business profitability trends and overly aggressive accounting policies
- Supervise managers, seniors, and associates and provide performance review feedback
- Assist Partners on proposals and new business opportunities by drafting responses, participating in the proposal process, building client relationships, demonstrating knowledge of client business and communicating directly with the buyer and seller.
- Manage client expectations concerning project deliverables and deadlines and lead change efforts effectively.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and cross-sell services.
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) externally with clients and internally with all levels of the organization to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence
- Strong current knowledge in US GAAP, GAAS, transaction advisory services or mergers and acquisitions.
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills
- Continuously fostering relationships with coworkers (through all services lines of Aprio) and clients (both strategics and private equity)
- Participating in a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
- Traveling 15-20% of the time while upholding Aprio’s values and reputation
Qualifications Needed for Transaction Advisory Senior Manager:
- Understanding and applying Excel skills
- Demonstrating poise working with private equity and corporate executives
- Working effectively and personably with a diverse group
- At least seven plus years of recent experience in Audit or Transaction Advisory (preferred)
- Displaying adequate knowledge of GAAP
- 4-year bachelor’s degree
- Licensed CPA
As a Senior Manager in the Transaction Advisory Services group, you will have the unique opportunity to gain a broad-based business experience while also having a significant impact on your client. The majority of projects will consist of teams with 2-4 employees in them. The Senior Manager will be reporting to a Partner.
Aprio has created career path programs and opportunities to capture your potential and catapult you into your career. We have cultured an environment where people share different experiences to broaden perspectives. Aprio wants our employees to do the best and advance in their career while working here.
Why work for Aprio?
At Aprio, we are passionate about helping our clients and our associates achieve what’s next. We are a premier CPA-led business advisory firm where thriving associates serve thriving clients. Whether you are just starting out, looking to advance into management, or searching for your next leadership role, Aprio offers the opportunity to join a winning team. At Aprio, you will work with industry-leading clients and collaborative and caring colleagues. We offer an entrepreneurial environment where our people come first, your ideas matter and you are rewarded with competitive compensation, industry-leading benefits, and work-life balance.
Some of the perks/benefits we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance on the first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k with Profit Sharing
- Generous Paid Time Off structure
- Parental Leave – coverage for both spouses
- Summer Hours/Flextime
- Tuition Assistance Program and CPA support program with cash incentive upon completion
- “Dress your Day” – jeans casual to business professional depending on your day
- Discretionary incentive compensation based on firm, group, and individual performance
- Incentive compensation related to the origination of new client sales
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.