Interested in joining the team at BHLF? We are currently looking for an Audit Manager to work remotely – this is an immediate hire opportunity.
You will work as an Audit Manager and will be responsible for supervising and managing audit services on multiple engagements to clients in a variety of industries. You can work remotely, virtually with our office located just north the of Walnut Creek BART station.
Responsibilities for Audit Manager:
- Manage the timing of planning, fieldwork and reporting for each engagement
- Plan and assign work to staff, usually on multiple engagements, running concurrently
- Develop audit approaches, based on a solid understanding of client situations
- Recognize and research accounting or auditing issues as they arise
- Perform the most sophisticated audit work as assigned
- Perform very detailed review of all workpapers
- Maintain quality control aspects of each engagement
- Prepare engagement budgets and is responsible to the partner for WIP
- Train seniors on complex audit areas
- Assist with proposal drafting
- Possess and maintain knowledge of GAAS, GAAP, GAGAS, and other rules and regulations
Qualifications for Audit Manager:
- Minimum of 5 years of public accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- CPA License required
- Dedicated home office space
- Strong mentoring/coaching capabilities
- Highly organized, able to prioritize tasks, and responsive
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Assertive and takes initiative
- Desire to grow within the firm
Firm Benefits & Perks Include:
- Competitive, customized compensation packages
- Medical and dental benefits for full-time employees
- 401(k) Plan contributions
- Paid holidays and paid time off
Our BHLF Culture:
In order to provide the best level of service to our clients, we’re focused on making our firm a positive workplace. This philosophy ensures that we cultivate a culture of positivity and respect, while also fostering an environment of continual education and learning. The following are some of the priorities within our company that allows us to do this.
- Honesty & Trust: We have an open-door policy that allows us to instill trust and respect within our firm. Our leadership team always encourages open communication and feedback.
- Education & Learning: There are opportunities of learning and professional development at all levels at our firm. By creating an environment with ongoing training and mentoring, we ensure our employees have all the tools they need to succeed.
- Work & Life Balance: Our team members value their lives outside of work and we do our best to respect that. At BHLF, we believe in finding a healthy balance between our personal and professional lives.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.