Do you want to be part of a team invested in your success with unlimited growth potential? Do you consider yourself motivated and career driven? Do you have the maturity and insight to work directly with business owners? As an Audit Manager at VGNC, you will have direct interaction and responsibility with our clients to assist them with their accounting needs including tax return preparation, accounting support, depreciation updates and a growing knowledge of the automobile industry.
Vawter, Gammon, Norris & Company, P.C., a regional firm serving the retail automobile dealership industry, has an immediate opening for an ambitious Audit Manager with at least 5 years public accounting experience, to become part of their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative, dedicated team player with a passion for client service who is looking to develop their career.
Job Responsibilities for Audit Manager:
- This is a full time, full spectrum position including tax return preparation and financial statement attest services.
- The three-year goal is to grow into the Quality Control Manager.
- Partnership opportunity also exists.
Job Requirements for Audit Manager:
- CPA preferred or active candidate working towards certification
- 401(k) and 403(b) audit experience
- Strong analytical ability and an understanding of accounting principles
- Ability to utilize or quickly learn the firm’s software: CCH’s ProSystem FX, Thomson Reuters research, Excel, Word and Office
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on concise summaries
- Ability to work overtime throughout the year
- Ability to travel for out of town engagements (50 nights per year)
- Professional appearance and etiquette
We offer an excellent benefits and compensation package that include(s):
- Continuing education courses paid for by the firm
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Frequent traveler benefits belong to the employee
- Paid time off program
- Business casual dress code
- Reasonable annual hour expectations
- Lower cost of living area and no parking costs
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.