Join our Audit team and you will help clients maximize their opportunities. Aprio has a career opportunity for a Manager to join their dynamic team in our Birmingham, Alabama office.
Work with a leader in the industry, focused on what’s next. APRIO is the top 50 largest CPA firms in the nation and was recently named one of the Top Places to Work for in Atlanta by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution for the 3rd year in a row (2017-2019). Also, out of the top 50 firms, we have the highest ranking on Glassdoor. But enough about us. We are eager to learn more about your experiences, expertise and passion for technical excellence and client service. Whether you have industry expertise in one of our 6 industry specialties, or you have language skills to add to our international team’s 25+ spoken languages, come contribute to a culture of innovation focused on helping both clients and fellow associates thrive.
For private and closely-held companies, precise financial statements provide the accurate information needed to effectively manage successful business relationships. Taking this simple step minimizes risk and provides peace of mind to key lenders and stakeholders. Our assurance advisors offer specialized and personalized audit expertise that gives you and your stakeholders the confidence and financial insight needed to make sound business decisions. As a registered member of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), we adhere to the highest professional standards and provide a full range of assurance services. We focus on building trusted relationships, clear communication and efficiency throughout the audit process, making the audit experience effortless so you can focus on what’s next.
- Conducting multiple auditing projects and client engagements
- Real Estate industry experience required; Public Housing Authorities experience preferred
- Effectively communicating with partners, staff and clients regarding expectations, status of engagements and other matters
- Initiating an active role in marketing our firm services resulting in new business
- Continuously fostering relationships with coworkers and clients
- Ability to manage engagements from start to finish
- Ability to travel up to 65% of the time
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Master’s degree preferred
- Licensed CPA
- 5+ years of experience working for an accounting firm preferred
- Energetically managing, coaching, and developing staff accountants
Why work for Aprio?
At Aprio, we are passionate about helping our clients and our associates achieve what’s next. We are a premier CPA-led business advisory firm where thriving associates serve thriving clients. Whether you are just starting out, looking to advance into management, or searching for your next leadership role, Aprio offers the opportunity to join a winning team. At Aprio, you will work with industry-leading clients and collaborative and caring colleagues. We offer an entrepreneurial environment where our people come first, your ideas matter and you are rewarded with competitive compensation, industry-leading benefits, and work-life balance.
Some of the perks/benefits we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance on the first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k with Profit Sharing
- Generous Paid Time Off structure
- Parental Leave – coverage for both spouses
- Summer Hours/Flextime
- Tuition Assistance Program and CPA support program with cash incentive upon completion
- “Dress your Day” – jeans casual to business professional depending on your day
- Discretionary incentive compensation based on firm, group, and individual performance
- Incentive compensation related to the origination of new client sales
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.