Interested in joining the team at BHLF? We are looking for an Audit Senior to work remotely!
As an Audit Senior, you will work remotely and will be responsible for planning, conducting fieldwork and completing audit assignments to clients in a variety of industries. Our office building is conveniently located in a beautiful three story, Class A located just north the of Walnut Creek BART station, with easy freeway access
Responsibilities for Remote Audit Senior:
- Conduct fieldwork of the audit including direct supervision of staff
- Provides support to all phases of audits including planning, controls testing, fieldwork, and reporting
- Prepare audit work papers documenting and supporting audit procedures and conclusions
- Perform testing to evaluate the existence, efficiency and effectiveness of internal control procedures
- Communicate detail requests to clients
- Review staff completed audit areas
- Draft a complete set of financial statements without missing significant disclosures as well as the required communication letters
- Train new staff
- Research accounting and financial questions
- Maintain an updated knowledge of GAAS, GAAP, GAGAS, and other rules and regulations.
Qualifications for Remote Audit Senior:
- A minimum of 3 years public accounting audit experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- CPA preferred (or working towards CPA)
- Dedicated home office space
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Assertive and takes initiative
- Desire to grow within the firm
Firm Benefits & Perks Include:
- Competitive, customized compensation packages
- Medical and dental benefits for full-time employees
- 401(k) Plan contributions
- Paid holidays and paid time off
Our BHLF Culture:
In order to provide the best level of service to our clients, we’re focused on making our firm a positive workplace. This philosophy ensures that we cultivate a culture of positivity and respect, while also fostering an environment of continual education and learning. The following are some of the priorities within our company that allows us to do this.
- Honesty & Trust: We have an open-door policy that allows us to instill trust and respect within our firm. Our leadership team always encourages open communication and feedback.
- Education & Learning: There are opportunities of learning and professional development at all levels at our firm. By creating an environment with ongoing training and mentoring, we ensure our employees have all the tools they need to succeed.
- Work & Life Balance: Our team members value their lives outside of work and we do our best to respect that. At BHLF, we believe in finding a healthy balance between our personal and professional lives.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.