At Weinstein Spira & Company, you will be far more than just another Senior Auditor. You will enjoy meaningful work on a variety of challenging assignments that directly impact the growth and success of your clients. You will work in a professional environment that supports your professional and personal growth and development and you will be rewarded with a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes paid overtime and annual bonus.
As a Senior Auditor, you will lead the fieldwork phase of the audit engagement and assist with the final issuance and wrap up.
In addition to continually improving your technical competency you will:
- Maintain control over the time budget of their assignment/engagement
- Maintain communications with client, staff, and managers
- Complete assignment/engagement for manager review
- Supervise and coordinate staff utilization, promote staff morale
- Assist in developing staff expertise and provide direction in staff improvement
- Resolve questions and issues raised during the course of an engagement
- Maintain a team approach to problem-solving.
The position requires:
- 2-4 years of Public Accounting experience in financial statement auditing, preferably with a Big4 or mid-market firm.
- A minimum of 6 months of in-charging experience
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with a minimum 3.0 GPA. 3.50 preferred.
- Completion of all requirements to sit for the CPA exam
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical abilities
- Ability to work well in a team environment
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.