BeachFleischman PC is the largest locally owned accounting, business advisory and financial services firm in southern Arizona with offices in Phoenix and Tucson. Our team strives to enhance companies’ and individual clients’ financial health by adding value through long-term client relationships and individualized service.
We are seeking a proactive and self-motivated Tax Manager to join our Tucson or Phoenix office. Our staff enjoy a challenging work environment that provides employees with opportunities for professional development and offers the opportunity to work on complex client engagements.
We offer an outstanding benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision; 401(k) and profit sharing; long-term disability and life insurance paid for by the firm; wellness and cell phone reimbursements; busy season meals; massages and other fun social activities.
- Completes advanced level tax compliance and planning, accounting services, and compilations
- Reviews the preparation of complex corporate, individual, partnership, fiduciary and other tax returns
- Controls multiple engagements and consistently recognizes additional service opportunities for existing clients
- Supervises, mentors, evaluates, trains and acts as a resource to professional staff
- Supervises tax projects such as structuring, planning, projections, and research as appropriate without supervision
- Demonstrates commitment to practice development
- Performs other accounting services and duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to use and train others on complex tax systems including Prosystems, Caseware, and time and billing software
- Ability to supervise, teach, mentor, and lead other
- Proficient in tax and accounting research including knowledge of firm reference resources
- Must have strong communication, organizational, analytical and leadership skills
- Ability to use 10-key
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or equivalent degree
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or Taxation preferred
- CPA license required
- 6 to 9 years experience in public accounting
Please review our website, beachfleischman.com, for more information on our firm.
To apply for this job please visit chp.tbe.taleo.net.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.