BeachFleischman PC is the largest locally owned accounting, business advisory and financial services firm in southern Arizona with offices in Phoenix and Tucson. Our team strives to enhance companies’ and individual clients’ financial health by adding value through long-term client relationships and individualized service.
We are seeking a proactive and self-motivated Tax Senior to join our Tucson or Phoenix office. Our staff enjoys a challenging work environment that promotes professional development and offers the opportunity to work on a variety of complex client engagements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of corporate, individual, partnership, fiduciary and other tax returns
Completes advanced level tax compliance and planning, accounting services, and basic compilations
- Obtains a working knowledge of tax and accounting research techniques and the various research sources
- Supervises associates on preparation work
- Provides assistance to senior accounting staff
- Performs other tax/accounting services and duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or equivalent required
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or Taxation preferred
- 150 credit hours with 30 upper division accounting credits preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience in public accounting
- Progressive plan execution toward passing the CPA exam required
- Ability to use complex tax systems including Prosystems, Caseware, and time and billing software
- Proficient in QuickBooks strongly preferred.QuickBooks Pro Advisor a plus
- Must have strong communication, organizational and analytical skills
To apply for this job please visit chp.tbe.taleo.net.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.