CPA Firm seeking experienced Bookkeeper – start your new career today!
Are you an energetic, ambitious, smart, and driven person that is looking to start a career in accounting? We are seeking a well-rounded Bookkeeper with 2 to 5 years experience to join our team of accounting professionals. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement to the right candidate. This position is for immediate hire.
In this role, you will…
- Assist with the day-to-day bookkeeping activities of our clients. This includes posting accounts receivable, accounts payable, performing general account and bank reconciliations, writing payroll, and preparing payroll tax and sales tax returns.
- Research and resolve tax and accounting issues.
- Update and monitor the workflow of projects to due date.
- Assist with the general administrative needs of the office including filing, making coffee, assembling finished work product, copies, answering phones, etc. We are a small business, everyone needs to chip in and help with every job!
- Provide financial analysis, translate and communicate analysis and data into actionable information for business leaders.
- Assist with tax preparation and client support worksheets.
- Proactively interact with clients to meet deadlines and deliver recommendations.
- Provide EXCELLENT customer service.
- Learn how to prepare income tax returns and complete bookkeeping projects for small businesses and individuals.
- Learn the ins and outs of small business accounting including payroll, sales tax, income tax, and general management and analysis functions.
The ideal candidate will have…
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- A high level of initiative, the ability to be self-directed and very motivated.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- A positive outlook, be career-minded and has a thirst to learn new skills.
Qualifications for Bookkeeper:
- 2 to 5 years solid bookkeeping experience
- Strong computer skills
- Experience using QuickBooks, Lacerte, a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree or an Associates Degree in Business or Accounting
- You must be eligible to work in the USA.
- If you are interested in this opportunity, apply on Accountingfly with your Resume and a letter of introduction.
- We are looking for long-term & career-minded individuals. We are a growing business and need genuine talent to join our team. We can’t wait to meet you!
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.