We’re not your Father’s accountant.
Staff Accountant Job Description:
To us, a Staff Accountant is a key strategic partner for their clients. We’re seeking someone with a strong attention to detail and deadline orientation who can mesh with our team and take on the responsibility of providing their clients with excellent service. We need someone who can thrive in a collaborative and “startup” environment where things are changing rapidly.
Responsibilities for Staff Accountant in Dayton, Ohio:
- Accounting and general ledger management for clients
- Setting goals and time frames to complete monthly financials
- Use of the following technology: Xero, Gusto, Harvest, Bill.com, etc.
- Assistance and ownership of accounting related projects for clients
- Create processes and document best practices for each unique client
- Answer client questions
- Responsibilities may vary based on client needs, ie. A/P, A/R, and payroll
Requirements for Staff Accountant in Dayton, Ohio:
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Passion and drive
- Willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- A track record of delivering against expectations and deadlines
- A love for technology
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Degree in Accounting or prior experience managing General Ledger accounts for clients
- Experience with Xero a huge plus!!
Upsourced Accounting is a completely cloud-based, management accounting firm servicing venture-backed tech startups and scaling creative agencies. Unlike many firms that focus on compliance and after-the-fact services, our goal is to partner with our clients in real-time to serve the CFO function. We use technology to automate data entry and commodity work, so we can instead spend our time helping clients make good, strategic decisions that grow their business.
Who We are
Founded in early 2012, Upsourced has become one of the largest Xero partners in the country and a recognized industry thought leader. Outsourced management accounting and advisory is the single largest growth opportunity in accounting today. As the industry scrambles to understand and adopt, Upsourced is leading from the front and building the blueprint for the profession.
We excel at working with small businesses and startups because we are one. Like a startup, we’re growing fast, we’re doing things no one has ever done, and we’re on a mission to build something bigger than ourselves. We treat our clients as partners and our coworkers as friends. And we always strive to keep things collaborative, kind, and fun! This means that we are innovative, fresh, responsive, flexible and approachable. We want to establish ourselves as a foil against the stereotypical, uptight accountant. We use technology to our advantage, and we embrace innovation. This truly makes us unique in the accounting industry and leaders in innovation and progressive thinking.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.