Top San Francisco CPA firm, Safe Harbor needs strong QB Bookkeeper to work with our growing Client Accounting Services team.
We’re currently looking for someone with an academic background in accounting and with few years of bookkeeping experience. We offer a flexible schedule for the right person.
Responsibilities for Bookkeeper:
- Works with the client accounting service team and learn to develop systems to account for financial transactions for our clients
- Assist in defining bookkeeping policies and procedures for each client
- Helps maintaining accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Prepares account reconciliations and journal entries at end of month, end of quarter, and end of year and balances all accounts
- Prepares and submits payroll each payroll period for payroll clients
- Willingness to travel to and work from clients offices as needed in order to gather accounting information
Qualifications for Bookkeeper:
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Three to five-years’ experience working in accounting receivable, payables, ledgers, and payroll
- Excellent customer service skills (internal and external)
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
- Able to work effectively both as part of a team and independently
- Highly motivated and interested in taking the initiative for personal growth and development
- Able to handle multiple priorities, tasks and simultaneous projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and QuickBooks/Xero
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.