The Cloud Accounting Support Specialist will need to prioritize and multi-task on a daily basis, while maintaining a high level of confidence and professionalism. This position must be able to work on complex problems, while balancing a large workload in a fast-paced environment. They will work closely with the Franchise business, Technology and Service Transformation teams.
- Listen and understand the customer’s needs and provide proactive suggestions as well as answers to improve customers’ use and satisfaction
- Participate in meetings to understand business requirements and development objectives.
- Provide guidance to the business and project team with respect to technical feasibility, complexity, and level of effort required to deliver a custom solution.
- Communicate new features to customers and stay current on releases.
- Continuously identify and develop solutions for process efficiency improvements to improve operations and productivity.
- Escalate issues and recommendations to management as appropriate.
- Ad hoc technical accounting research
- Contribute to the development of internal knowledge base, user guides, and other various communications systems.
- Produce Ad-hoc reports when requested.
- Provide performance tuning on existing reports to enhance end user experience.
- Create IT documents for knowledge base, user guides, and other various communications systems.
- Manage business application reports using Intacct report writer (creating new reports and updating existing reports).
- Other responsibilities as assigned based on business need.
- This position will require travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Management Information System or equivalent experience
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) a plus though not required
- Solid understanding of general accounting concepts
- Commitment to customer service with a strong sense of ownership for projects and results.
- Advance usage of Excel & Microsoft Word
- Experience working with an Accounting or ERP/Financial software application is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- The ability to learn quickly and research issues for which you may not have an immediate answer.
- Highly enthusiastic, positive-minded, customer focused, service-orientated
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills, including clear speaking voice and good use of grammar
- Proven success in a team environment and collaborating across teams
- Experience with Intacct is strongly preferred
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.