Primary areas of oversight:
- Third party vendor
- Collections & cash management
- Accounts Payable
- General ledger & financial reporting
- Budgeting & cost control
- Multi-state tax compliance
- Facilities management
- Minimum B.S. in Accounting or Finance
- CPA license preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a controller position, services industry a plus
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel for complex spreadsheets / analysis, and understanding of accounting system database architecture for extracting data via query or custom report writing.
- Experience with Sage software a plus
- Strong interpersonal, communication, resource management and performance management skills.
- Experience with establishing and maintaining procedures and controls in a continuously evolving environment.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and staff.
Benefits of our firm include:
- Operate in a paperless environment
- In the office, we are informal, diverse, and business casual
- Competitive salary
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K plan with firm contributions
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days
- Early office closure on Fridays during summer
- Firm paid dues, networking and civic/community events and CPE
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.