Locally owned Home Builder positioned for growth seeks a strategic, hands-on Controller to join management team.
NOTE: Applicants must live in the Richmond, Virginia area – this is not a remote position.
Responsibilities for Controller:
- Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Financial Reports
- Annual budgets / projections
- Preparation of Annual Plan “Notebook”
- Cash Flow Management
- Bank Draws, Wires
- Interface and communicate with Banks and Attorneys
- Set up construction loans
- Coordinate lot closings
- Coordinate home closings
- Job Cost Reporting
- Company Metrics / Scorecard
- Designer Home Margin Report
- Bank Inventory Report
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Managing and Improving Internal Controls
- Tax Filings (working with Wells Coleman)
- Human Resource Management
- Business Licenses
Qualifications for Controller:
- 5 -7 yr yrs minimum experience doing higher level accounting work
- Effective planner
- Experience in the home building industry or similar
- CPA, nice to have
To apply for this job please visit accountingfly.breezy.hr.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.