Position: Remote Seasonal Tax Professional
Why Cottrill Arbutina?
For over 30 years, Cottrill Arbutina and Associates, P.C. (“CAA”) has provided audit, tax, and other accounting services to thousands of individuals, corporations, governments, school districts, credit unions and non-profit organizations. Our trusted advisors combine Big Four accounting firm experience with small-town, personalized service. Headquartered in Beaver, Pennsylvania, we are one of the largest privately-owned CPA firms in Western Pennsylvania and a Pittsburgh Business Times “Top 25 public accounting firm.”
Who are we looking for?
CAA is seeking a part-time seasonal tax professional. The ideal candidate will work between 20-25 hours per week from February through mid-April, preparing and/or reviewing tax returns to ensure complete and accurate returns are delivered to our clients in a timely manner.
What You’ll Do
· Preparation or review of individual and, potentially, business returns, including ensuring quality, accuracy, and timeliness of returns
· Track and report project hours for your work
· Work flexible hours based on your schedule and the needs of our clients
What You’ll Need
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Tax, Finance or related discipline
· Minimum 4 years of public accounting experience with an emphasis in taxation
· CPA certification is a plus
· Your own access to a secure internet connection and appropriate computer equipment
· Strong ability to stay motivated and on task while working from home
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong proficiency in the use of technology and basic PC applications (Excel, Word) is required
· Familiarity with Google Hangout chat and video conferencing a plus
· Experience in Thomson Reuters’ Creative Solutions, including UltraTax CS, is preferred
· Experience in SurePrep tax workpapers is a plus
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.