REMOTE SENIOR TAX ACCOUNTANT
Who are we seeking?
Cottrill, Arbutina & Associates, P.C. (“CAA”) is seeking a motivated tax professional to join our firm as a Remote Senior Tax Accountant. The right candidate should exhibit strong leadership capabilities and demonstrate the ability to provide clients with high-quality service and value. Significant growth opportunities exist for a professional who excels in this role.
Why Cottrill Arbutina?
For over 30 years, CAA has provided audit, tax, and other accounting services to thousands of individuals, corporations, governments, school districts, credit unions and non-profit organizations. Our trusted advisors combine Big Four accounting firm experience with small-town, personalized service. Headquartered in Beaver, Pennsylvania, we are one of the largest privately-owned CPA firms in Western Pennsylvania and a Pittsburgh Business Times “Top 25 public accounting firm.”
We are proud to offer our employees competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), vacation, and paid holidays. CAA also provides its employees with flexible workdays, bonus programs for new hire referrals and CPA licensure, and optional Saturdays during busy season.
At CAA, you will be given a wide variety of assignments, have the opportunity to work with business owners in a variety of industries, and learn directly from leaders in our firm.
What You’ll Do
- Complete analysis and preparation of various returns including corporate, partnership, estate & trust, individual, and not-for-profit returns
- Research and consult on various tax projects
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other taxing authorities
- Supervise and review the work of tax staff and/or interns on assigned client engagements
- Assist in training staff and interns
- Consult and communicate with department leaders and client personnel to complete engagements
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Tax, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of recent tax experience in public accounting
- Must be a CPA or currently have unexpired conditional examination credits
- Ability to manage multiple tax projects and clients
- Ability to work effectively both as part of a team and independently
- A strong ability to understand the “big picture” quickly, identify key issues, and prioritize analysis/output among many competing tasks
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.