This position is primarily remote, but you must be located in Southern California for weekly in-person meetings.
Endeavor is offering a unique growth opportunity for a new accountant. We’re looking for someone who:
- dreams of making accounting processes faster, simpler, and more efficient with technology
- seeks to automate manual, repetitive tasks
- is eager to build a new accounting business
As Endeavor’s first employee, you’re expected to help build the business and think strategically. You must be:
- tech-savvy and a quick learner
- comfortable creating structure out of chaos
- ready to take ownership of a variety of work
- self-motivated and able to take-on significant responsibilities independently
As an Accounting Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- overseeing client bookkeeping, bill pay, payroll, and expense reporting
- managing clients’ billing and collections
- training and managing bookkeeper(s)
- developing, implementing, and improving standardized accounting processes
- becoming an accounting software expert (Xero, QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, Expensify, Hubdoc, etc.)
- various other ad hoc projects
- bachelor’s degree in accounting (or equivalent)
- strong critical thinking skills
- clear and concise communicator (both written and verbal)
- well-organized with sharp attention to detail
- previous work experience in accounting a plus
- experience with cloud accounting software a plus
- being a little OCD a plus
Great position for recent graduates or those starting out in accounting. Your interview includes an accounting and Excel skills evaluation. The position starts with a 60-day trial period for us to see if we work well together. If so, you’ll become a full-time employee with paid overtime, health insurance, and two weeks’ paid vacation.
- Trial period: $20-25 per hour
- Full-time employee: $50,000-55,000
Endeavor is an accounting startup that provides outsourced accounting services to semi-public and small public companies. We’re in the midst of a website rebuild, but feel free to visit our existing website at www.endeavoring.co.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.