Family Office Accounting Manager needed to fill key role on our team. Responsible for hands-on accounting and strategic advisory work with clients.
We are seeking an exceptional managerial candidate that exhibits an executive presence, has highly effective interpersonal skills, can communicate effectively both orally and in writing, exhibits maturity and experience and distills confidence on the part of clients and coworkers through demonstration of experience and the provision of sound advice.
The successful candidate will, in addition to the specific items below, be able to synthesize tax knowledge with accounting/finance and personal financial planning, have an advanced degree of financial acumen, be fluent in the latest personal financial planning techniques, exhibit exceptional analytical skills, utilize a practical and mature approach to problems, effectively manage staff and projects and deliver on commitments and deadlines.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Manage processes relating to day-to-day client accounting matters ensuring timely service and adherence to internal control policies
- Review work product and work papers prepared by self and others
- Create/review supporting documentation and client report deliverables
- Identify and analyze financial situations, propose adjustments and valued planning ideas.
- Act as a consultant and resource to clients and other internal team members
- Administer general ledger coding, check financial figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper classification of transactions
- Effectively utilize technology to leverage resources and cutting edge client-focused service.
- Coach and teach staff on the use of Microsoft Office tools and accounting software to record, store, and analyze information
- Exceptional customer relations skills
- Ability to manage own and staff time effectively
- Execute administrative duties as assigned
- Take on additional responsibilities as assigned
Minimum Qualifications Required
- CPA is preferred. MBA or equivalent also accepted.
- BS in accounting, economics or finance
- CFP designation is a plus
- Multi-lingual capabilities, especially Spanish, is a plus
- Minimum of 7 years of solid and relevant experience in the area of accounting, high-wealth advisory and financial planning.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated use of Microsoft Office Suite, Datafaction, QuickBooks, Xero, and related commercial software
- Superior research skills
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.