Specialty manufacturer based in Chicago is looking for an experienced Finance Manager to direct the organization’s financial planning, reporting and accounting practices as well as its relationship with lending institutions, insurance companies, tax auditors, HR administration/legal, owners, government/tax regulations, and overall financial community. Interesting role involving a wide variety of financial practices. A partial list of the most important responsibilities below, not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Prepare and present financial reports to ownership
- Appraises the Companies financial/cash position and transactions
- Coordinates budgeting process
- Coordinates year-end inventory process and produces accurate timely reporting with improvements
- Analyze, consolidate and direct all cost accounting procedures together with other statistical and routine reports
- Analyze and inform on general economic, business, and financial conditions and their impact on the organization’s fiscal policies and operations.
- Analyze operational issues impacting functional groups and the whole institution, and reports their financial impact.
- Reviews accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Assure compliance of all City, State, and Federal HR Labor Law rules and regulations
- Manage human resources administration and legal regulations
- Manage Insurance relationships and renewals
- Prepare tax reporting and owner/partner coordination
- Prepare year-end audit work papers and coordinate communication with outside audit Firm
- BS degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Finance Manager, Controller, CFO in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong working knowledge of ERP Accounting computer systems, 401k plans, Insurance, Financial/Tax Audits, HR processes/regulations, and international banking
- Supervisory responsibilities of staff
- Technical knowledge with ongoing learning of best-practices
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Maintain creativity with problem-solving and prioritizing tasks
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401K and profit-sharing
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.