Fundriver, a fast-paced, entrepreneurial technology solutions company, is looking for a full-time Endowment Accounting Specialist to assist with serving Fundriver’s West Coast client base. Looking for candidates who thrive in a collaborative virtual environment working from home. As a small, growing company, Fundriver employees participate in decisions about how the business operates and contribute directly to Fundriver’s growth.
The most important aspect of this position is to help maintain a high level of support as we service 400+ clients. Specifically, the mission of this position is to provide ongoing high-level customer support for clients primarily in Pacific and Mountain time zones.
The role of the Endowment Accounting Specialist is to work collaboratively within the Client Experience model and must be able to work well within a team.
· Deliver High Level Support to Client Experience Team and clients by proactively assigning tickets, meeting deadlines, prioritizing work items, communicating work flow, and tagging tickets for weekly reports.
· Provide support to clients who submit endowment accounting tickets, i.e., spending rule set up, investment manager tracking, endowment and investment manager reconciliations.
· Work with Client Experience Specialist to address all general support tickets in a timely manner.
· Triage support tickets after East coast support team hours are completed each day.
· Confer with clients to guide towards best practices, discuss pros and cons, and share experience.
· Identify supplemental services and communicate to client when items will require a statement of work.
· Participate in team training to review client support-related items that require training and/or documentation, communicate best practices, provide internal training to team on professional development and/or new tools to support clients efficiently.
Qualified candidate requirements include
· Ability to translate accounting principles and practices to a wide audience
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance
· 1-3 years of experience in Endowment Administration/Accounting, preferably using Fundriver
· Strong communication and teamwork skills with an open, friendly demeanor
· Excellent Excel skills
· Excellent attention to detail, time management, prioritization, multitasking and organizational skills
· Experience working independently
· Dedication to excellence in customer service
· Ability to work from home
To learn more about Fundriver, please visit our website, http://fundriver.com. Qualified candidates, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Competitive salary and benefits provided.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.