Inflo is an agile, forward-thinking company that leverages the latest technology to revolutionise the world of accounting and auditing.
Inflo abides by a set of core values that informs everything we do:
• Treat Inflo as if it was your own business
• Do what you say you’ll do
• Continually improve yourself and Inflo
• Create a positive, open and honest environment
• Proactively drive the long-term success of partners and customers
• Be passionate and celebrate the success of the team
Inflo’s success is built on its people and dependent on everybody working towards our shared objectives and within our core values.
Inflo’s Customer Experience team members are accomplished accounting and audit professionals who have high standards and are driven to succeed. The Customer Experience team helps our customers start their journey with Inflo from understanding their needs, through to implementation and training. Once onboard, the team proactively supports customers as they revolutionize their services using Inflo.
This is your chance to join a team delivering unrivalled service to a profession looking to embrace technology.
We’re looking for more people with entrepreneurial spirit and technical expertise to deliver strategic success for our customers. Problem solving is key as each of our customers is different and approaching organizational change from their unique perspective. They need your help to maximise the benefit of Inflo for themselves and their clients.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have strong accounting and/or auditing knowledge
• Be a CPA, CPA equivalent or CPA eligible
• Have excellent project management skills
• Have experience in audit and accounting technology
• Be a people person with a high level of emotional intelligence
• Be a proactive self-starter
• Be highly organised
• Be flexible and adaptable
• Have a thirst for knowledge and commitment to continuous learning and development
• Be a team player
You will be part of our Americas Customer Experience team reporting to the Americas Customer Experience Director. You will be the key contact for accounting firms implementing Inflo into their practices. You will help firms embed our technology into their practice and provide practical support as you lead them from onboarding, pilot, strategic implementation and beyond.
• Work with accounting firms to understand their requirements, pain points and objectives
• Work with technology professionals to design, coordinate and deliver implementation strategies to address accounting firm requirements
• Manage relationships with new and current accounting firm customers
• Gather feedback from users to understand the features they would love, and then work with our development team to bring these features to life
• Present innovative ideas and be responsible for helping accounting firms achieve their strategic aims
• Promote Inflo at shows and events, at home and overseas
As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll also enjoy some special benefits including the following:
• A competitive salary within a rapidly growing technology company
• Healthcare benefits
• Continued professional development
• The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
• 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
• Flexible working environment
• Opportunity to work from home
• Casual dress code
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.