Join our Tax team and you will help support clients maximize their opportunities. Aprio has a career opportunity for an Information Assurance Services: Experienced or Senior Associate to join their dynamic team in Atlanta, GA.
Submerge yourself with creative innovators striving for excellence. APRIO is the 50th largest CPA firm in the nation and was recently named one of the Top Places to Work for in Atlanta by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Whether it is adding to our 25 different spoken languages or sharing your expertise in 1 of our 8 industry specialties, you have priceless experiences and skills to drive our company’s growth and success. Aprio wants you to define our brand positioning, contribute to industry-leading innovation, and help our clients thrive.
Join Aprio’s Information Assurance Services team and help clients maximize their opportunities. Aprio has a career opportunity for an Experienced or Senior Associate to join their dynamic team.
Position Responsibilities and Qualifications Needed:
Aprio’s Information Assurance Services (IAS) practice supports the delivery of attestation and consulting services for multiple clients in data and tech-based industries such as credit reporting and analytics, payment card services, healthcare IT, and cloud services. The business model and methodologies are focused on risk management and adding value to clients in all services provided. Aprio’s IAS group utilizes sound business practices and technical expertise (rather than working off checklists) to enable clients to identify, mitigate, and monitor the most technical risks associated with their technology use.
- Client Services:
- Planning and leading client meetings, walk-through reviews of clients control procedures and processes; delivery and presentation of client deliverables
- Developing and leading the performance of, testing of clients’ security, privacy and other information risk management related controls
- Directing the execution of testing of clients’ internal controls, testing of clients’ internal controls and review of internal control testing executed by other team members
- Supporting clients in problem identification and resolution
- Performing assessments and testing against leading information security and privacy standards and frameworks, including ISO 27001, Trust Services Criteria, PCI DSS, NIST CSF, GDPR, HITRUST and others
- Leading and supporting preparation of client reporting deliverables; e.g., gap and risk assessments, SOC reporting, GDPR assessments, ISO 27001 certifications, etc.
- Practice Development:
- Collaborating with other team members to streamline internal processes and procedures to improve client service and efficiencies
- Sales and Marketing:
- Participate in meetings with new prospects and/or new service opportunities with existing clients
- Support preparation of sales proposals
- Team Building:
- Interviewing potential candidates
- Being a mentor and/or coach to other team members
- Support in the development and delivery of training
- One or more industry relevant certifications or wiliness to obtain relevant certification(s) within two years of employment. Certifications can include CISA, CRISC, CIPP, CISSP, CISM, QSA, ISO/IEC 27001, or PCI ISA.
- Undergraduate Degree (required): preferably in MIS/IS or related concentration – minimum 3.3 GPA
- Graduate Degree (preferred): preferably in MIS, IS or Accounting Information Systems
- Relevant work experience (2-4 years)
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written, with the ability to produce excellent written reports and audit documentation
- Commitment to continual learning and development
- Commitment to exceptional client service and creative problem-solving ability with a consultancy mindset
- Flexible, self-starter with the ability to interact with various levels of client and firm management
- Understanding of information technology risks and internal controls
- Ability to write test procedures and execute tests of controls
- Understanding of Service Organization Control, PCI, ISO, HITRUST and/or similar information technology control frameworks
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Ability to manage personal schedule and to lead multiple projects, tasks and deadlines
Project and focus areas within the Information Assurance Services practice include:
- Service Organization Control (SOC) Reporting (e.g., SOC 1 and SOC 2)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- ISO Standards (e.g., ISO 27001/27002, 22301
- Risk Assessments
- Risk Management
- Cyber Threats and Cybersecurity
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Internal Audit Co-Sourcing
Why work for Aprio?
At Aprio, we are passionate about helping our clients and our associates achieve what’s next. We are a premier CPA-led business advisory firm where thriving associates serve thriving clients. Whether you are just starting out, looking to advance into management, or searching for your next leadership role, Aprio offers the opportunity to join a winning team. At Aprio, you will work with industry-leading clients and collaborative and caring colleagues. We offer an entrepreneurial environment where our people come first, your ideas matter and you are rewarded with competitive compensation, industry-leading benefits, and work-life balance.
Some of the perks/benefits we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance on the first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k with Profit Sharing
- Generous Paid Time Off structure
- Parental Leave – coverage for both spouses
- Summer Hours/Flextime
- Tuition Assistance Program and CPA support program with cash incentive upon completion
- “Dress your Day” – jeans casual to business professional depending on your day
- Discretionary incentive compensation based on firm, group, and individual performance
- Incentive compensation related to the origination of new client sales
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.