We are seeking an experienced Audit Manager to join our team. Your main duties will include managing audits and consulting engagements, training team members, reviewing workpapers, ensuring binders are complete and in compliance with AICPA, GAAS, FASB, GASB, GAGAS requirements. (If you do not know what these are, do not apply). You will support the Partners in running the firm efficiently and effectively, on the cutting edge of technology and client services.
· You MUST have Public Accounting Audit Manager experience!
· CPA, CGFM, CFE, etc. (i.e. licensed) candidates preferred
· Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
· Supervisory experience
· Strong project management skills
· Loyalty and positive attitude
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task
· Strong attention to detail and ability to review workpapers with high quality
· Ability to work in high pressure, deadline environment
· Highly skilled in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Audit/Tax Software such as Pro Systems Engagement
· Must be comfortable working in team environments
· Some travel may be required; however, most work will be remote
Company Description: JAG is a growing and thriving CPA firm in Albuquerque, NM providing Audit, Tax, Fraud, and Consulting services. JAG is a great place to work with opportunities for your career in a professional, flexible, and friendly team environment!
· Analytical Thinking
· Audit Manager Experience
· Excellent Client Relationships
· CPA – Certified Public Accountant
· Leadership / Training
· Time Management
· Excellent Communicator
· Detail Oriented
· Financial Statements
· Project Management
· Public Accounting
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.