Do you enjoy challenging tax work and the opportunity to influence others? Are you interested in partnering with some of today’s progressive business owners and key decision-makers? K·Coe Isom is a public accounting and consulting firm that promotes a team approach to serving clients. We currently have several openings for experienced tax professionals.
What you’ll be doing:
If you’re a CPA and want to experience a different way of serving clients, look no further. Become a key business partner for our clients (many who are successful in the food and ag industry) and help them strategically grow their business as you assess tax impact, develop tax arguments, and suggest recommendations. You’ll also guide their estate and tax planning strategies. This role will provide you with an opportunity to challenge the status quo and make a real difference as you effectively manage people, projects, and clients. Beyond overseeing the risk and financial performance of engagements, you will also help to lead a team of accounting professionals committed to developing creative ideas and delivering significant value to our clients.
What you’ll need for this position:
- CPA license and 3+ years of experience in public accounting
- Experience in financial reporting, and proficiency in the taxation of corporations, consolidated entities, partnerships, and other flow-through entities
- A track record of successfully leading and mentoring other team members or developers while leading projects
- Demonstrated success in helping to build and manage client relationships and deliverables
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex financial information
- Willingness to travel occasionally overnight, up to 25-30% annually
K·COE ISOM offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401k, profit sharing, holidays, flexible work arrangements, and paid leave. EOE.
How to apply:
We’re not your average firm. Show us how you’re not the average professional! Impress us with your technical skills, and then blow our minds with your people focus and communication style. Submit your resume profile online at http://www.kcoe.com/careers. Attach a cover letter highlighting the ways that your experience and approach might blend well with our unique way of advising clients.
To apply for this job please visit careers-kcoe.icims.com.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.