The Accounting Operations Manager is responsible for Beach Cities Accounting’s ongoing operations in the areas of accounting for clients, strategy and human resources. The Accounting Operations Manager is a key member of the senior management team and is an experienced, efficient and effective leader who possesses excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics. The predominant goal of the Accounting Operations Manager is to strengthen operations to support extensive and sustainable growth while maintaining high-quality customer service. In addition, the Accounting Operations Manager will independently perform hands on Controller duties in order to serve the accounting related needs and financial interests of Beach Cities Accounting’s clients.
Duties and responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to:
- Hand’s on Controller work, depending on clients’ needs using QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online
- Implementation and start up of new clients
- Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, account coding of bank feeds, and reconciliation of the balance sheet accounts for clients
- Controller calls with clients to discuss financial operations.
- Drive day to day operations
- Assist in supervising and developing employees by reviewing their work and ensuring its accuracy, providing them with feedback as needed
- Align resources to achieve key business priorities
- Attract, Retain, and develop talent and teams
Qualifications and skills required shall include, but not be limited to:
- Proven experience as an Operations Manager or a similar relevant role
- At least 10 years of experience in accounting.
- Experience working with multiple clients
- Highly proficient with QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online.
- Extremely tech savvy and strong ability to learn new technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and earn their trust.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Competitive compensation
- Vacation time
- 401k with match
- Work out room in office
To apply for this job please visit accountingfly.breezy.hr.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.