Pension Assurance LLP is a single-service public accounting firm located in Woodland Hills, California, dedicated to performing audits of retirement plans. We are one of the largest retirement plan audit practices in California and one of the fastest growing retirement plan audit practices in the country.
Pension Assurance LLP is looking for Audit Senior Associates to join our high-performance, quality-oriented team with an early 2019 start date. The firm offers a uniquely fun and relaxed culture, all while enjoying true work-life balance and accelerated career growth that only a single-service accounting firm could offer.
Job Duties Include:
- Audit procedures relating to engagement planning, high-level assessment of internal control environment, execution of analytical and substantive testwork, and reporting
- Non-attest procedures related to the preparation of financial statements and related footnotes
- Working at the office (85%) and client site (15%)
- Practice-building activities
- Desire to specialize and become an expert in the retirement plan audit industry
- Flex hour bank for overtime hours worked (team members typically enjoy 10+ weeks off each year)
- 401(k) plan with Employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Phone reimbursement, CPA study reimbursement, tech allowance, health insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Holiday pay plus floating holiday
- Sales commission bonus
- CPA licensure bonus
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual office atmosphere (snacks, gourmet coffee, casual dress code, team collaboration)
- Experienced Audit Staff to Senior level from a public accounting firm (1-3 years of experience)
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting
- Have obtained or in pursuit of CPA licensure
- Eligible to work in the United States of America
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.