Project Farma LLC is a rapidly growing professional service company. We consult in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries providing cGMP and industry best practices to our clients. Our family-oriented culture strives to develop your interpersonal skills while gaining the technical experience required for long term success.
While this position is in Chicago, this position requires a willingness to travel on occasion when needed.
The overall goal of this position is to assist in the execution of accounting operations and administrative functions so that the company can efficiently and effectively operate. This position reports directly to the Infrastructure Manager as well as Leadership Team Members.
- Accounting/financial administration across multiple platforms: payroll, creating financial reports, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
- Financial reporting includes but is not limited to: profit and loss, budget, forecast, balance sheet, and cash flow forecasting.
- Operational administration: business processes and document management.
- Assist Leadership Team to support company improvements or objectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
The successful Bookkeeper must have/be:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business Administration/Accounting/Finance).
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience.
- Passionate about learning and educating others.
- Dedicated work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Effective time management, prioritization, and follow-through.
- Demonstrate strong personal attributes that include: teamwork, professionalism and the ability to see the “big picture”.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Comfortable with cloud-based software and paperless work environment.
In return for your skills, knowledge, and passion, Project Farma offers a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Aggressive bonus structure to reward your commitment.
- Paid time off
- Company laptop
- Continuing education (internal and external)
- Health insurance
- 401k plan with company match and discretionary annual profit sharing.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.