Looking for PT Outsourced Controller with a CPA to support our growing outsourced accounting practice and to work with our clients in Northern Virginia. This is a flexible role that may offer the opportunity to work from home, depending on the client.
About Ryan + Wetmore
Ryan & Wetmore is a full-service CPA firm serving the Washington DC region. We currently have opportunities in our outsourced accounting practice for PT Controllers with a CPA and PT Accountants. Your time will be divided between working in the client’s office, in our offices, and also from home. This is a flexible and exciting opportunity to grow with us
Requirements for PT Outsourced Controller, CPA
- Must have CPA, 5 to 8+ years experience
- Deep understanding of accrual basis accounting and GAAP financial reporting.
- Strong leader needed to run jobs.
- Comfortable working directly with clients.
- Once established, work can be performed between client onsite and remote
- Available 20 – 30 hours per week
Why do top CPAs join our firm?
- Our team has been able to expand due to the stability of our firm, the clients we serve, and the openness of our internal structure. If you want a place where you can grow personally and professionally, share your resume so we can learn more about you.
Your potential for growth
- Our partners truly believe that individual growth is the basis of our success as a whole. Ample growth opportunities are available for accountants who want to reach the next level of their career.
- Each individual brings something special to the firm, through their work and personality. Upper management encourages everyone to pursue what excites them. This may mean shifting focus to an industry that interests you, or reasonably structuring your schedule so you have time to do what keeps you motivated outside of the office.
From Our Team
“I was drawn to Ryan & Wetmore because of the flexibility they offered…A few months after starting I was able to switch offices to a location that made my commute easier. Then, during tax season I needed to take time off for a family matter. The partners allowed me to work remotely during that time and trusted that I would get my work done in a timely manner. Despite being new to the firm as all of this happened, everyone was more than accommodating and understanding.” -Staff Accountant
“One thing that surprised me about the firm since I started here is all the different areas we able to be involved in. You can truly have an influence on the firm outside of the billable work that we do. I have gotten to be involved in several pieces from our technology setups, marketing, recruiting, and staff training. Self-starters really do thrive here. The opportunities to be involved and advanced are here for those who want it.”–Manager
“Our firm offers a lot of opportunities for those who want it. The partners genuinely care for the staff and will help map out a career plan for you. Having worked at other firms, I can tell that the partners truly take in what we have to say and want to share opportunities with us. When jobs are assigned, they find the work that best fits each person’s skills and interest.” – Staff Accountant
- We offer a thriving environment where you can develop as a professional. If you are looking for a firm that offers exciting projects, personal growth, and flexibility, apply today!
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.