The Aprio Talent Acquisition team is growing and we’re looking for a Recruiter to join our team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with candidates and hiring managers. This is a crucial role as our firm continues to grow and we continue to source exceptional talent for Aprio.
Work with a leader in the industry focused on what’s next. APRIO is the top 50 largest CPA firms in the nation and was recently named one of the Top Places to Work for in Atlanta by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. But enough about us. We are eager to learn more about your experiences, expertise and passion for technical excellence and client service. Whether you have industry expertise in one of our 6 industry specialties, or you have language skills to add to our international team’s 25+ spoken languages, come contribute to a culture of innovation focused on helping both clients and fellow associates thrive.
- Responsible for managing the entire talent acquisition life cycle to include the placement of posting, sourcing of applicants, conducting phone screens, coordinating office interviews, gathering feedback, conducting background checks and extension of the offer
- Responsible for sourcing highly qualified talent using a variety of sourcing channels such as LinkedIn, job boards, social media, referrals and Alumni networks and developing a pipeline of experienced hires both through networking and cold calling
- Building strong internal and external relationships and forming a network of key contacts to increase the pipeline of additional prospects for current and future openings.
- Deep understanding of the assigned service line and sector and/or business unit, in addition to an ability to promote and sell the key differentiators of the firm
- Manages candidate flow within ATS (Paycom) to ensure all data is accurate and updated
- Capable of working in a demanding, deadline-driven environment with a focus on delivering projected results (high volume / high quality candidates)
- Capacity to effectively manage and prioritize projects and tasks with a superior attention to detail while effectively adapting to changing priorities
- Capable of interacting with all levels of external and internal professionals while developing strong productive relationships
- Solid organizational and time management skills specifically relating to completion of appropriate follow through and status updates ofaffected parties
- Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders
- Promote the company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or business related field
- At least 2 years experience in a professional services industry or recruiting agency
- Experience in accounting & finance recruiting highly preferred
- Client service focused with demonstrated resourcefulness, initiative and flexibility
- Strong networking, influencing and consultative skills with an ability to build strong relationships
- Capability to maintain confidentiality and build, establish and maintain trust and credibility
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a team environment
- Prior experience working with applicant tracking systems required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
Why work for Aprio?
At Aprio, we are passionate about helping our clients and our associates achieve what’s next. We are a premier CPA-led business advisory firm where thriving associates serve thriving clients. Whether you are just starting out, looking to advance into management, or searching for your next leadership role, Aprio offers the opportunity to join a winning team. At Aprio, you will work with industry-leading clients and collaborative and caring colleagues. We offer an entrepreneurial environment where our people come first, your ideas matter and you are rewarded with competitive compensation, industry-leading benefits and work life balance.
Some of the perks/benefits we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance on the first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k with Profit Sharing
- Generous Paid Time Off structure
- Parental Leave – coverage for both spouses
- Summer Hours/Flextime
- Tuition Assistance Program and CPA support program with cash incentive upon completion
- “Dress your Day” – jeans casual to business professional depending on your day
- Discretionary incentive compensation based on firm, group and individual performance
- Incentive compensation related to the origination of new client sales
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.