- Assume responsibility for planning, supervising, and completing engagements with little or no supervision within budget and by deadline.
- Plan the timing and assigning of staff to engagements.
- Review engagement workpapers, resolve any problems and keep the partner informed of all important developments in the engagement.
- Prepare client billings.
- Evaluate the performance of senior accountants.
- Develop new client contacts and relationships beneficial to the firm.
- Assist in administrative functions as assigned by the partners.
- Recognize opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients.
- Managers normally have a minimum of three years of experience as a senior accountant (or equivalent experience as deemed appropriate by the partners).
- Senior Managers normally have a minimum of three years of experience as a manager (or equivalent experience as deemed appropriate by the partners).
- Managers and Senior Managers must have a CPA
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed