- Oversee the day-to-day operations of multiple audit engagements and monitor accounting issues that might arise in the course of the project.
- Draft and assist in the delivery of proposals for engagements.
- Develop and maintain long term working relationships by ensuring client satisfaction and by providing timely and effective responses to client needs and concerns.
- Actively pursue business development opportunities through networking and marketing activities.
- Train, mentor and coach team members to ensure a consistent level of high service. Supervise staff members, seniors, and supervisors. Review the work product for completeness and accuracy prior to delivery to clients. Write and deliver timely performance reviews to staff members, seniors and supervisors.
- Work cooperatively with fellow audit managers to schedule staff and resources in the most efficient manner. Monitor project timelines and budgets, anticipate issues and respond in a manner appropriate to the highest standard of service.
- Communicate with shareholder about client relations, work progress, and personnel issues.
- Keep up-to-date on regulatory changes and technology to continually improve service and productivity.
- Maintain a congenial team environment that encourages dialogues and collaboration.
- Assist in recruiting staff members.
The qualified candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree and approximately five years of related work experience; or a master’s degree and approximately five years of related work experience, preferably in a mid-market accounting firm or large firm.
- Demonstrated audit experience
- Demonstrated experience supervising a team of at least five people.
- A proven record of maintaining and nurturing business relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project and team management skills
- Ability and desire to develop new business opportunities.
About the firm:
Weinstein Spira currently has an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Audit Manager with aspirations for growth. The successful individual will manage multiple and challenging assignments for a broad range of clients. Services include audits of financial statements, compilations, reviews, agreed-upon procedures, benefit plan audits and other attest services.
They proactively assist businesses and individuals with complex tax, audit, business management, wealth transfer and estate tax and planning needs. Neither too small nor too large, they combine knowledge, technology, and superior skills of a larger firm with the commitment and flexibility of a smaller organization.
Weinstein Spira is well-known for the quality of our services and their culture fosters teamwork and collaboration. They reward technical excellence and the ability to forge and maintain business relationships. You will find a wide variety of assignments with mid-market companies, closely-held businesses, entrepreneurs, family businesses, trusts, partnerships, and high-net-worth individuals. Our state of the art technology and our commitment to learning rival those of larger firms.
To apply for this job please visit accountingfly.breezy.hr.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.