Remote Bookkeeper (Must Live in the Charlotte, North Carolina area)
Reconciled It is an online bookkeeping and accounting service based in Burlington, VT. We use the latest in online accounting tools to serve small businesses in Vermont and around the country. If you are passionate about accounting and online tools, but also love helping entrepreneurs, startups and small businesses, then we want to hear from you!
Job Summary for Remote Bookkeeper:
- Experience handling bookkeeping for multiple companies at a time using online accounting software.
- Good understanding of accounting
- Experience working in a client facing role, communicating with our business owner customers via e-mail and phone
- Dedicated home office workspace (can be located anywhere in the Charlotte, NC area)
- Experience using Quickbooks Online or the technical capability to learn it quickly
- Bookkeeping using tools like QuickBooks Online and Bill.com
- Professional, a self-starter
- Available to work most of your hours between the normal business day (8am to 5pm) so that you can be responsive to customers requests, but some of your hours can be worked during the evening/weekends (optional).
- Ability to learn new online software and comfortable using technology in general, including video chat software, email, spreadsheets, Google apps, etc.
- Training on the online software is provided for all employees.
Must-Haves for Remote Bookkeeper:
- Ability to crunch numbers – being detail oriented is key, but no need for a perfectionist here!
- Client facing skills – you must be able to communicate with our clients, both on the phone and through email.
- Enjoy the fast-pace and personality of entrepreneurial business people.
Nice to Haves for Remote Bookkeeper:
- QBO Certification
- Experience with bill.com, Receipt Bank and work with e-commerce businesses
Qualifications and Skills for Remote Bookkeeper:
- We prefer someone who has a few years of bookkeeping experience or at least an Associates in Accounting/Business or an Accounting Certificate with the desire to learn.
- Quickbooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Remote Work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- We offer a generous benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k) with a match and a wellness program.
- An incredible lifestyle with no commuting.
- Visit beautiful Burlington, VT twice a year for our mandatory all hands on deck staff meeting! Company paid travel and lodging for 2 days.
If this role sounds like you, let’s talk!
- Interested candidates must submit a resume AND cover letter.
- One more time – YOU MUST SUBMIT A COVER LETTER in order to be considered.
- Link to your LinkedIn profile if available.
- Provide your desired hourly rate or salary.
- Initial interviews will be conducted via video conference software (Zoom).
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.