Remote Bookkeeper – Manchester, NH area.
Work for The Firm of the Future…Literally!
Reconciled is an online bookkeeping and accounting service based in Burlington, VT. We use the latest in online accounting tools to serve small businesses in Vermont and around the country. Intuit recognized us as the 2018 Firm of the Future and a finalist for the Global Firm of the Future because we use cutting edge technology and a remote workforce to deliver exceptional value for our small business clients.
We are hiring!
Reconciled is looking to hire remote bookkeepers who live near Manchester, NH. If you are passionate about accounting and online tools, helping entrepreneurs, startups and small businesses, we may be a great match.
Remote Bookkeeper Job Summary:
- Experience handling bookkeeping for multiple companies at a time using online accounting software.
- Good understanding of accounting
- Experience working in a client facing role, communicating with our business owner customers via e-mail and phone
- Experience using Quickbooks Online or the technical capability to learn it quickly
- Bookkeeping using tools like QuickBooks Online and Bill.com
- Professional, a self-starter
- Available to work most of your hours between the normal business day (8am to 5pm) so that you can be responsive to customers’ requests, but some of your hours can be worked during the evening/weekends (optional).
- Ability to learn new online software and comfortable using technology in general, including video chat software, email, spreadsheets, Google apps, etc.
- Dedicated home office workspace (can be located anywhere in the Manchester, NH area)
Must-Haves for Remote Bookkeeper:
- Ability to crunch numbers – being detail oriented is key, but no need for a perfectionist here!
- Client facing skills – you must be able to communicate with our clients, both on the phone and through email.
- Enjoy the fast-pace and personality of entrepreneurial business people.
- We prefer someone who has a minimum of 1-year bookkeeping experience AND at least an Associates in Accounting/Business and an Accounting Certificate with the desire to learn.
Nice to Haves for Remote Bookkeeper:
- QBO Certification or at least one year working directly in QBO
- Experience with add-ons, like bill.com, Receipt Bank
- Prior experience working with e-commerce businesses and entrepreneurs
- 1 year of remote work experience
- Benefits – Part of the reason why our Bookkeeping team loves working at Reconciled
- You’ll get a generous benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k) with a match and a wellness program.
- Live a flexible no commuting-lifestyle
- Visit beautiful Burlington, VT twice a year for our mandatory all hands on deck staff meeting! Company paid travel and lodging for 2 days.
- Training on the online software is provided for all employees.
Work with the best. Stay for your career. Interested? Apply on Accountingfly:
- Interested candidates must submit a resume AND cover letter.
- One more time – YOU MUST SUBMIT A COVER LETTER in order to be considered (Accountingfly allows you to add a cover letter when you submit your resume).
- Link to your LinkedIn profile if available.
- Provide your desired hourly rate or salary.
- Initial interviews will be conducted via video conference software (Zoom).
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.