Responsibilities for Remote Cloud Accountant:
- Perform month-end close and year-end close
- Make month-end adjustments; tie out the balance sheet and income statement
- Prepare client financial statements; compilations
- Solid understanding how payroll & payroll taxes are calculated
- Be the go-to person for other team members; answer questions, review work as requested
Qualifications for Remote Cloud Accountant:
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in an accounting role.
- Familiarity accounting desktop & cloud applications: QB, QBO, Xero, RunADP, bill.com.
- You are flexible in your thinking and trainable; you are open to learning new things.
- Ideally, you have some experience with onboarding & training clients in cloud applications
- You have excellent communication skills – phone, email, chat, text, GoToMeeting.
- Leadership skills or potential, as there’s always room to grow on our team if you’d like.
- You have a home office workspace
No commute – work from home!
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.