Remote Cloud Accountant/Bookkeeper
Looking for technology wizards with accounting acumen who are interested in empowering the small business economy. Future team members are those who love working with multiple clients, learning their businesses and optimizing their accounting and back-office workflow.
As an Associate, you will be responsible for:
Assisting in the new client on-boarding process. This process may include:
- Gathering and organizing information from client
- Planning and tracking process form beginning to end, communicating with Ops Director and internal team to keep all on timeline
- Set-up/clean-up their books, Assist with the set-up of various cloud-based accounting tools
- Implementing cutting-edge technology tools to provide each client with the best possible accounting solutions, business processes and workflows.
- Provide accounting support to 15-20 client accounts
- Perform bank and credit card reconciliations
- Complete client-specific data projects
- Analyze transactions for assigned accounts
- Recommend actions to resolve discrepancies
- Managing processes related to A/P and A/R management, bookkeeping entries and closing the books on a monthly basis.
- Preparing financial reporting and analysis. May also include payroll and special projects as assigned.
- Collaborating with Lead and others on your team to ensure all clients’ expectations are exceeded.
- Effectively communicating, in a timely manner, to ensure prompt delivery on deadlines and deliverables. Internal projects as requested i.e. organization of company files, directories and management software
- Research into new technologies for internal and client efficacy
- Industry research
- Streamlining of internal procedures and documentation
The fully qualified candidate must have the following experience and attributes:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Related Field
- 3 year of accounting/bookkeeping experience
- 2+ years experience with Xero, Certifications preferred
- Extremely tech savvy-capable of mastering new software quickly and easily
- Working knowledge of cloud accounting integrations i.e, Bill.com, Hubdoc, Expensify, Shopify, A2X
- Strong interpersonal skills: outgoing, positive, energetic person with a can-do attitude
- Ability to deal with demanding clients with constantly shifting priorities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to keep confidential highly sensitive company plans and data
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong personal initiative and ownership of work product
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to handle multiple deadlines
- Consistently and accurately follow established policies and procedures
- Work independently to complete assignments while knowing when to escalate issues and ask questions
- Willingness to tackle unfamiliar tasks
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, based on experience
- 401k plan with Company Contribution
- Profit Sharing Program
- Health Stipend
- Cell phone Allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Gym/Fitness Allowance
- Discretionary Time Off Policy
- Education Reimbursement
- Annual Equipment Allowance
Please attach Xero and/or QB Certification(s) and other applicable skills certification(s). Candidates must reside and be eligible to work in the US.
This is a 100% remote position. Candidate is required to have secure, high-speed internet.
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.