Part-time Remote Cloud Accountant needed | At InSite, we make a difference, and have a life while we do it.
Once you meet our team, you’ll see why they love working here and you will too. This is a remote position and we offer all the tools to do that efficiently while staying connected to our team. Work PT or FT – we’re flexible and looking for someone who loves accounting and the opportunities that come with working in a cloud firm.
Responsibilities for Remote Cloud Accountant, Part-time:
- Perform month-end close and year-end close
- Make month-end adjustments; tie out the balance sheet and income statement
- Prepare client financial statements; compilations
- Solid understanding how payroll & payroll taxes are calculated
- Be the go-to person for other team members; answer questions, review work as requested
Qualifications for Remote Cloud Accountant, Part-time:
- 3 to 5 years experience working in an accounting role.
- Familiarity accounting desktop & cloud applications: QB, QBO, Xero, RunADP, bill.com.
- You are flexible in your thinking and trainable; you are open to learning new things.
- Ideally, you have some experience with onboarding & training clients in cloud applications
- You have excellent communication skills – phone, email, chat, text, GoToMeeting.
- Leadership skills or potential, as there’s always room to grow on our team, if you’d like.
- You have a home office workspace
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.